32+ Dead in Somali Beach Restaurant Bombing 😔

Loppy

Back in June 2016 A grim suicide bombing at the vase restaurant at the beach of Mogadishu Somalia leading to 32 dead on the spot and several injured. Five al-Shabaab militants threw a bomb at the Beach View Hotel, and five gunmen died; the last militant is unaccounted for. From their stories, people said that the blast was unexpected; many of them were hurt and bleeding. The militant group al-Shabaab, which seeks to remove the internationally-backed Somali government and replace it with its own brand of Islamic law, said it carried out the attack. To this, residents came forward to give blood and the city’s mayor offered prayers to the victims while on the other hand the regional government offered to stand with the community. 💔🚑

Such a tragic event. 😔💔 My heart goes out to the victims and their families. It’s heartbreaking to see such violence. Let's keep them in our thoughts and hope for a safer future. 🌹

Such a tragic event. 😔💔 My heart goes out to the victims and their families. It’s heartbreaking to see such violence. Let's keep them in our thoughts and hope for a safer future. 🌹
It’s truly heartbreaking to see such senseless violence and my thoughts are with the victims and their families during this difficult time; thanks for sharing and reminding us to hold onto hope for a safer future. 💔😔🌹

Back