8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao To Fight Muay Thai Legend Buakaw Banchamek šŸ†šŸ„Š

AnotherOne

Staff member
Are there any fans of the legendary boxing hall-of-famer Manny Pacquiao here? If you are a fan, Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao will face Muay Thai legend Buakaw in a boxing exhibition match. It was originally scheduled back on April 11th. But it was canceled and will be re-scheduled. So far, there are no exact dates. Let's keep our eyes peeled for the date. I am excited for this match. Any Pac-Man fight is a must-watch. šŸ„ŠšŸ„ŠšŸ„Š

Are there any fans of the legendary boxing hall-of-famer Manny Pacquiao here? If you are a fan, Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao will face Muay Thai legend Buakaw in a boxing exhibition match. It was originally scheduled back on April 11th. But it was canceled and will be re-scheduled. So far, there are no exact dates. Let's keep our eyes peeled for the date. I am excited for this match. Any Pac-Man fight is a must-watch. šŸ„ŠšŸ„ŠšŸ„Š
Hey, I'm looking forward to this exhibition match between the 2 legends.

I think Manny Pacquiao facing Buakaw Banchamek šŸ† is a bold move! Though it's unconventional, it could set a new precedent in combat sports crossovers.

Back