90+ Killed in Israeli Strike on Gaza School and Mosque Sheltering Displaced People 😢

Mob

At least 93 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli airstrike on a school and mosque in Gaza City, sparking international outrage. The strike hit the Al-Tabi’in compound during dawn prayers, targeting what Israel claimed was a Hamas command center. Gaza officials reported many bodies were torn apart and unidentifiable. The UN and various countries condemned the attack, calling it a "horrific massacre" and accusing Israel of not doing enough to minimize civilian harm. This strike is part of a series of deadly attacks on schools in Gaza amid the ongoing conflict, with nearly 40,000 Palestinians killed and over 90,000 injured since the offensive began. 🌍💔

This is truly heartbreaking. 💔 I feel bad for the victims and their families who won't be able to identify the bodies of their loved ones since they were torn apart. 😩 The conflict between them just keeps going, when is it going to end? 😔

This is truly heartbreaking. 💔 I feel bad for the victims and their families who won't be able to identify the bodies of their loved ones since they were torn apart. 😩 The conflict between them just keeps going, when is it going to end? 😔
It’s absolutely devastating to think about the pain these families are enduring 💔, and the seemingly endless cycle of conflict just makes it even harder to hold onto hope 😢. But, I’m really glad we’re on the same page about how tragic this is 🙏.

Back