Alexandra Daddario's Pregnancy

theyoungthug

Alexandra Daddario expecting her first child is such happy news! 🍼 It made me think of when I helped my sister prepare for her baby. We spent hours setting up the nursery and planning the baby shower. Have you ever planned a baby shower or helped someone prepare for a new arrival? What was your favorite part?

Alexandra Daddario expecting her first child is such happy news! 🍼 It made me think of when I helped my sister prepare for her baby. We spent hours setting up the nursery and planning the baby shower. Have you ever planned a baby shower or helped someone prepare for a new arrival? What was your favorite part?
Alex Daddario's preggers?! Congrats to her! Reminds me of helping my sis with her baby shower. Planning and decorating the nursery was so fun! Any baby shower stories? 👶🎉

That sounds like such a special experience! I haven’t personally planned a baby shower, but setting up a nursery and organizing a shower must have been incredibly rewarding. What was your favorite part of the preparations?

Daddario's baby news is so sweet! I helped my cousin with her shower. Picking out decorations was the funnest part! 👶💖

Back