"Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not." - Deepak Chopra

theyoungthug

Following my passion for photography led to some of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. What passion have you followed that made you feel truly alive? 📸

Absolutely! Following our passions is like nourishing the soul—it brings fulfillment, purpose, and a sense of aliveness. 🌟 When we’re passionate about something, it fuels our creativity, resilience, and determination. Even if the path seems challenging or unconventional, our passion propels us forward. 🚀

Pursuing my passion for art opened up a world of creativity and self-expression I never knew existed. 🎨 It’s been a journey that’s brought so much fulfillment and growth. When you follow your passion, it’s amazing how it can transform your life in ways you never expected.

This quote is such a solid advice. Sometimes the best things come from chasing what you love. 🫶 That's why I never stop choosing my passion because I know it's what I love doing and will never get tired of it. ☺️

Back