American Sandwich

utlom

I made a sandwich with american cheese, turkey slices, bacon, lettuce, and mayo. As well as an apple, my friend was kind enough to buy me some strawberry milk (which I had never tried before-pretty good stuff). That's usually what I have a school.

I made a sandwich with american cheese, turkey slices, bacon, lettuce, and mayo. As well as an apple, my friend was kind enough to buy me some strawberry milk (which I had never tried before-pretty good stuff). That's usually what I have a school.
That sounds like a solid lunch! 🍎🥪 Plus, trying strawberry milk for the first time and liking it? Nice! Thanks for the suggestion!

Your sandwich sounds amazing! Strawberry milk adds a fun twist. It's great to try new flavors!

Sounds like a delicious school lunch! Classic turkey, bacon, and mayo with a sweet strawberry milk twist - gotta try that combo myself!

Back