An Israeli operation rescues four hostages and kills scores of Palestinians. Here’s what we know

Yumi

Hostages have been rescued in an Israeli operation that took weeks of planning – but killed scores of Palestinians in Gaza and left behind a trail of devastation.

At least 274 Palestinians were killed in the operation and hundreds injured, Gazan authorities said, who do not distinguish between civilian and military casualties.

As news unfolds, it's important to approach discussions with empathy and sensitivity to the human cost of conflict. I think acknowledging the pain and suffering experienced by all affected parties is essential for fostering understanding and empathy. Though, let's use this moment to reflect on the urgent need for peaceful solutions and reconciliation in the region. 🙏🌟

The hostage release is a relief, but the loss of life in Gaza is tragic. Dialogue and aid are crucial for lasting peace. Our thoughts are with the affected. 🕊️

It breaks my heart to see how innocent lives are lost in wars like these. It's good that the prisoners were freed, but it's really sad that so many people died in Gaza. In these tough times, it's very important to find ways to bring peace and unity. My thoughts are with everyone who is being touched by this terrible event. 🕊️

Back