At 21, Andrea Brillantes invests in fine jewelry business

Pumpkin2022

At 21, Andrea Brillantes knows what she wants, including where to invest her hard-earned money. The Gen Z actress has recently acquired P2.5 million worth of shares in LVNA by Drake Dustin, a Filipino-owned luxury jewelry brand. Andrea’s latest venture shows she’s well-aware that a career in entertainment might not last forever. So why a jewelry business? She said she’s always been into it. “In the past, I couldn’t afford it and had many other priorities. Now that I’m a bit more financially stable, I can invest in jewelry for myself. My grandmother, who raised me and loved jewelry, always told me to buy jewelry for myself when I have the money,” she shared. “Growing up in the industry, I’ve been around many veterans who also say that jewelry is a good investment. I’ve learned a lot from them. Since I was 10 years old, working on (the series) ‘Annaliza,’ I’ve been aware of the value of jewelry — it’s not just a statement piece, but also a real investment.” She recalled that the first jewelry she purchased with her showbiz earnings was a bracelet for her grandma. She also bought her mom a wedding ring because she never experienced wearing one. While Andrea is now collecting jewelry pieces for herself, one thing she dreams of getting herself next is — believe it or not — a crown.​

Andrea Brillantes is definitely making some savvy moves! 💍✨ It's impressive how she's turning her hard-earned money into investments like jewelry, which is both beautiful and smart. It’s heartwarming to see her honoring her grandmother’s advice and buying pieces she once dreamed of. Plus, a crown next? That sounds like a fairy-tale dream come true! 👑

Back