Beyoncé Welcomes 2024 Team USA Olympians 🌟

tts.alexius

Beyoncé gave a major boost to the 2024 Olympic Games by surprising viewers with an introduction of Team USA during NBC's primetime coverage of the Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony. In a dynamic 2-minute clip, she remixed her single "YA YA" with the help of top U.S. athletes, including gymnasts Jade Carey, Sunisa Lee, and Simone Biles, as well as swimmer Caeleb Dressel and track star Sha’Carri Richardson. Wearing a cowgirl hat and a kaftan featuring the Olympic rings, Beyoncé enthusiastically welcomed the world to the Games, emphasizing the pride and dreams of Team USA. The introduction was dubbed the "#Beylympics" by Team USA’s Instagram account, while the opening ceremony featured a spectacular boat parade on the River Seine, with tennis star Coco Gauff making history as the youngest flagbearer for Team USA.

I saw Team USA's Olympic video and it was excellent!🤩 It gave me goosebumps!
Wow, I just watched Team USA's Olympic video and it was phenomenal! 🤩 It totally gave me goosebumps! Thanks for suggesting it, such an inspiring and epic showcase of talent and dedication! 🇺🇸🔥💪 #TeamUSA #Goosebumps #Inspiration

Back