‘Biggest worry in captivity was for my parents,’ rescued Israeli hostage Noa Argamani says

Yumi

the return of all Israeli hostages.
Hostages and Missing Families Forum
CNN —
Rescued Israeli hostage Noa Argamani has spoken out about her ordeal publicly for the first time since her rescue, saying in a video message that her biggest concern during captivity was for her parents.
Argamani, one of four hostages rescued by the Israeli military in a special operation in Gaza this month, spoke out in footage played at a protest in Tel Aviv on Saturday in which she also called for the return of the remaining 120 captives, who include her partner Avinatan Or.
“Although I’m home now, we can’t forget about the hostages who are still in Hamas captivity, and we must do everything possible to bring them back home,” Argamani said in the two-minute clip, which was played during a rally led by the Hostages and Missing Families Forum.

Argamani said she felt privileged to be back with her family, especially her mother, who has late-stage cancer.
“As an only child to my parents – and a daughter to a mother with a terminal illness – my biggest worry in captivity was for my parents.”
Argamani and her partner Or were abducted by Hamas at the Nova music festival on Oct. 7. Widely circulated footage of her kidnapping showed her being hoisted onto the back of a motorcycle and driven away as Or was apprehended and made to walk with his hands behind his back.

That's amazing that Noa is back and thinking of others, but wow, it must be tough worrying about her mom and the other hostages. 😢 Big respect for her bravery and calling for action! Thanks for sharing this. 🙌

Noa Argamani's resilience and courage in a difficult situation are truly inspiring. Her focus on her parents' well-being during captivity is touching. Let's continue to support efforts to bring all hostages home safely. 🕊️🙏

Back