Can I freeze birthday cake with frosting?

jupetaaa

We have a group that does frequent dinner parties, birthday parties, etc. There is often cake with frosting leftover (some home baked, some purchased. I don't bake so My dessert contributions are usually from Costco, which guarantees leftovers.

Can these be frozen and still be worth eating (especially given the calories!) when defrosted? If so, how do you wrap it up and how do you defrost?

We have a group that does frequent dinner parties, birthday parties, etc. There is often cake with frosting leftover (some home baked, some purchased. I don't bake so My dessert contributions are usually from Costco, which guarantees leftovers.

Can these be frozen and still be worth eating (especially given the calories!) when defrosted? If so, how do you wrap it up and how do you defrost?
You can freeze birthday cake with frosting! 🎂❄️ Wrap it well and thaw it before enjoying. Yum! 🍰

Yes, you can freeze birthday cake with frosting! Wrap it tightly to prevent freezer burn. 🎂❄️

Back