Carolyn Lawrence Gets to Know Sandy Cheeks 🧽🐿️

Muichiro.T

Voice actor Carolyn Lawrence, who has voiced Sandy Cheeks since "SpongeBob SquarePants" premiered in 1999, expressed her excitement about learning new aspects of her character in the upcoming Netflix spinoff, "Saving Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie." In the film, Sandy and SpongeBob, faced with their home being transported to an evil scientist's water park, journey to Texas and meet Sandy's squirrel family, shedding light on her adventurous nature. Director Liza Johnson, new to the SpongeBob universe, highlighted the detailed portrayal of SpongeBob and the film's blend of animation and live-action, shot in New Mexico to reflect an ocean floor theme. Lawrence, who sang two new songs in the movie, credited the enduring success of the series to the late creator Stephen Hillenburg's casting vision.

Carolyn Lawrence's excitement about exploring Sandy Cheeks in the new spinoff is contagious! Can't wait to see Sandy's family and their Texas adventure. The blend of animation and live-action sounds unique, especially with scenes shot in New Mexico.

So excited to see Sandy Cheeks get more spotlight in "Saving Bikini Bottom"—can't wait to catch those new songs and family moments! 🎬 Thanks for sharing this awesome scoop! 🙌

Carolyn Lawrence's excitement about exploring Sandy Cheeks in the new spinoff is contagious! Can't wait to see Sandy's family and their Texas adventure. The blend of animation and live-action sounds unique, especially with scenes shot in New Mexico.
Totally agree! 🌟 Carolyn Lawrence's enthusiasm is infectious, and I’m thrilled to see Sandy Cheeks in her Texas adventure with the mix of animation and live-action. Kudos for sharing the exciting update! 🐚🎬

So excited to see Sandy Cheeks get more spotlight in "Saving Bikini Bottom"—can't wait to catch those new songs and family moments! 🎬 Thanks for sharing this awesome scoop! 🙌
Absolutely thrilled for Sandy's big moment in "Saving Bikini Bottom"! 🐚🎶 Thanks a ton for the scoop—your suggestions always make my day! 🙏✨

That's a great news like that fan of spongebob square pants! I'm glad they making movie even though not all kids are watching them right now.

That's a great news like that fan of spongebob square pants! I'm glad they making movie even though not all kids are watching them right now.
Totally feeling the SpongeBob love! 🧽🍍 Even if not every kid's tuned in, it's awesome they're keeping the magic alive with a new movie—nostalgia vibes for us and fun for the new gen! 🎬✨ Thanks for vibing with the excitement!

Back