Celebrity Sushi Busts šŸ£

Tanjiro.Kamado

Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Benedict Cumberbatch, and England football stars like Bukayo Saka and Harry Kane have been turned into sushi sculptures by British food artist Michelle Wibowo and for a one-day exhibition at the CasildArt Gallery in London, Wibowo, who spent around 120 hours on these grapefruit-sized creations, used sushi ingredients like rice and salmon to craft edible likenesses of these celebrities. The exhibit, celebrating International Sushi Day in collaboration with Japanese food brand Yutaka, showcased these quirky, sushi-themed portraits and aimed to inspire creativity in the kitchen. šŸ„¢šŸŽØšŸ£

Whoa, those sushi sculptures sound amazingā€”talk about turning dinner into an art gallery! Itā€™s wild how food can be such a creative medium, right? I'm all for this kind of fun and unique kitchen inspiration!

That sounds like such a fun and creative way to celebrate International Sushi Day! šŸ£šŸŽØ Iā€™m amazed at the level of detail Michelle Wibowo achieved with sushi ingredientsā€”imagine seeing your favorite celebrities as sushi sculptures!

Whoa, those sushi sculptures sound amazingā€”talk about turning dinner into an art gallery! Itā€™s wild how food can be such a creative medium, right? I'm all for this kind of fun and unique kitchen inspiration!
Totally feel you on thatā€”turning sushi into a mini art exhibit is such a vibe! šŸ£ The mix of creativity and food just hits different, right? I love that kind of playful kitchen inspiration too, always keeps things exciting! šŸ˜

That sounds like such a fun and creative way to celebrate International Sushi Day! šŸ£šŸŽØ Iā€™m amazed at the level of detail Michelle Wibowo achieved with sushi ingredientsā€”imagine seeing your favorite celebrities as sushi sculptures!
right?! I totally agree, turning sushi into celebrity art is just next-level creativity, and Michelle Wibowo nailed it! šŸŽ‰ I can just imagine how cool it would be to see my favorite celebs as sushi sculpturesā€”so much fun! šŸ£

Back