Coffee-infused cocktails: the ultimate pick-me-up for happy hour!

YukiChe

Hey, have you ever tried coffee-infused cocktails? ☕🍹 They're touted as the ultimate pick-me-up for happy hour! But I'm curious: what's your favorite recipe, and how does the caffeine blend with the spirits? Let's raise a glass and explore the delightful world of caffeinated mixology together!

You bet! Coffee cocktails are my new happy hour obsession I love an Espresso Martini for the classic mix of coffee and a boozy kick. But I'm always on the hunt for new recipes! 😋

You bet! Coffee cocktails are my new happy hour obsession I love an Espresso Martini for the classic mix of coffee and a boozy kick. But I'm always on the hunt for new recipes! 😋
Sounds like we share the same passion for coffee cocktails! An Espresso Martini is definitely a classic favorite of mine too. Your enthusiasm for exploring new recipes is contagious—I'm always up for trying something new. Thanks for sharing your love for coffee cocktails! 😋☕🍸

Hey, have you ever tried coffee-infused cocktails? ☕🍹 They're touted as the ultimate pick-me-up for happy hour! But I'm curious: what's your favorite recipe, and how does the caffeine blend with the spirits? Let's raise a glass and explore the delightful world of caffeinated mixology together!

A favorite is the Espresso Martini—smooth espresso mixed with vodka and coffee liqueur, creating a perfect balance of rich coffee and cocktail kick! ☕🍹

Back