Cold Brew Coffee Obsession ☕

My obsession with cold brew coffee began during a scorching summer. I discovered that making cold brew at home was incredibly simple and cost-effective. Just coarsely ground coffee, filtered water, and time. After steeping it overnight, I had the smoothest, most refreshing coffee concentrate. Adding a splash of vanilla almond milk turned it into the perfect morning pick-me-up. Have you jumped on the cold brew bandwagon yet? What’s your favorite way to enjoy it? 🌞

My obsession with cold brew coffee began during a scorching summer. I discovered that making cold brew at home was incredibly simple and cost-effective. Just coarsely ground coffee, filtered water, and time. After steeping it overnight, I had the smoothest, most refreshing coffee concentrate. Adding a splash of vanilla almond milk turned it into the perfect morning pick-me-up. Have you jumped on the cold brew bandwagon yet? What’s your favorite way to enjoy it? 🌞
Cold brew game strong! So easy to make and way better than iced coffee. Vanilla almond milk is my go-to. Anyone else addicted to cold brew? Share your faves! ☕😎

I haven’t tried making it myself yet, but your method sounds amazing! I love the idea of adding vanilla almond milk—it must be delicious. I’ll have to give it a shot! 🌟

Back