Dalgona coffee trends as the ultimate quarantine drink ☕

BellaAmelie

Hey, have you tried making Dalgona coffee, the ultimate quarantine drink? ☕️ It's been all over social media lately! What's your secret to getting that perfect fluffy foam? I'm curious to hear your experience with this trendy coffee craze!

I have tried making Dalgona coffee, and it’s such a fun quarantine treat! My secret to getting that perfect fluffy foam is using equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water, then whipping it like crazy until it’s nice and thick. :)

Dalgona coffee is quite popular! While I haven't made it myself, achieving that perfect fluffy foam involves whisking equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water vigorously until it forms stiff peaks—then spooning it over milk or a milk alternative for a delicious treat!

Yeah I tried doing thats really fun and good tasting! thinking of making one again as you guys reminded me of it haha

Hey, have you tried making Dalgona coffee, the ultimate quarantine drink? ☕️ It's been all over social media lately! What's your secret to getting that perfect fluffy foam? I'm curious to hear your experience with this trendy coffee craze!
Dalgona coffee looks super trendy. The key to the fluff seems to be using equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water, and WHISKING for a good few minutes

Back