Deku Achieves His Dream in My Hero Academia's Finale, But with a Twist! 💥

Muichiro.T

The manga for My Hero Academia concluded on August 4, 2024, the ending they chose took a decade and the ending caught a lot of people off guard with Deku’s job. Rather than stay a hero, the flash-forward shows that, eight years after the events of the episode, Deku becomes a teacher to the new generation heroes. This role reflects one of the reasons why All Might matter in his life since All Might dedicated his time in training Deku and even transfer his quirk to Deku. Now, Deku is herself transferring everything she has learnt to her students, the same way her master did for her. 📚👊

Wow, what a twist! 😲 I never saw Deku becoming a teacher coming, but it makes so much sense given how much All Might influenced him. It’s great to see Deku passing on his knowledge to the next generation just like he was taught

Wow, what a twist! 😲 I never saw Deku becoming a teacher coming, but it makes so much sense given how much All Might influenced him. It’s great to see Deku passing on his knowledge to the next generation just like he was taught

Totally agree, it's a brilliant twist that Deku steps into All Might's shoes as a teacher—so fitting for his journey and growth! 🌟📚

Back