Disney Opens First Store in the Philippines

Tedday2223

You never really grow out of your Disney phase. As an adult, you can fill the Disney magic void by heading to Disneyland-themed parks and copping the latest (and cutest) Disney merch to take the magic with you all the time. Well, now you don't have to go to a kingdom far, far away whenever you want to bring a piece of the magic with you. It'll only really just be a car ride away, at the SM Mall of Asia's North Main Mall. If you want an exact location, it's just beside the National Bookstore Superbranch and in front of Pizza Hut. It's no Disneyland, of course, but you'll get the same giddy feeling once you step inside the store. None other than Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will welcome you inside. Ariel, too, will be there up front to bring you to a part of [her] world.​

You never really grow out of your Disney phase, do you? 🌟 As adults, we can still experience that Disney magic by visiting themed parks and grabbing the cutest merch. Now, you don’t need to travel far – just head to SM Mall of Asia's North Main Mall! 🚗 It's right beside the National Bookstore Superbranch and across from Pizza Hut. It's not Disneyland, but you’ll feel the same excitement when you walk in. Plus, you'll be welcomed by Mickey, Minnie, and even Ariel! 🌊✨

So excited that we can now get a dose of Disney magic without having to travel too far! Having Mickey, Minnie, and Ariel greet you sounds like such a fun experience. Definitely going to check out the store at SM Mall of Asia—it may not be Disneyland, but it’s the next best thing!

I bet a lot of Disney fans have already been there. 🌟 I'll soon visit the store and see my favorite Disney characters. :love:

Back