Does anyone else collect local honey from different regions?

alexalbon23

Hey everyone! I’ve recently gotten into the habit of collecting honey from different regions whenever I travel, and I’m amazed at how different each one tastes depending on where it’s from. It’s like a little edible souvenir. I’ve tried wildflower honey from California, lavender honey from Provence, and even some really dark forest honey from Germany. Anyone else into this? If so, what’s your favorite type or region for honey? Any recommendations on how to use these different kinds beyond the usual tea or toast?

Collecting honey from different places sounds like such a fun adventure! 🌍 Each honey really does have its own unique flavor, which makes it a great souvenir. I love how you’ve tried varieties like wildflower and lavender—those must be delicious! If you’re looking for new ways to use honey, you can drizzle it over cheese for a sweet-savory snack, add it to salad dressings, or even use it in marinades for meats. It can really enhance the flavors in so many dishes! What’s the next honey you’re hoping to try? 🍯

Back