Einstein once said, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge.

YukiChe

Yo! have you heard this amazing quote by Einstein? He said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." 🧠💭 I'm really curious about what he meant by that. How can something we dream up in our minds be more crucial than what we actually know? 🤔 Let's dive deeper into this!

You can do and make everything happen because of imagination. I believe in that! Mostly of the inventions we have now started from someone's imagination. Then knowledge comes next on how to make that imagination come true(y)(y):)

You can do and make everything happen because of imagination. I believe in that! Mostly of the inventions we have now started from someone's imagination. Then knowledge comes next on how to make that imagination come true(y)(y):)
Absolutely! Imagination is the spark that ignites innovation! 💡 It's incredible how many breakthroughs begin as just a thought. And you're spot on—knowledge turns those dreams into reality! 📚 Keep dreaming big and making things happen!

Certainly! 🌟When you let your mind wander, you explore uncharted territories and create new possibilities. 🚀 Remember, knowledge gives you a map, but imagination lets you chart your own course. So dream big, imagine freely, and let your creativity shape the world! 💫

Back