Have you heard of vegan Nutella? 🍫 🍃

Tanjiro.Kamado

Nutella, the sweetened hazelnut spread that has become popular in Europe and many other countries also has a dairy free variant in the pipeline. Indeed, it is one of the things I have realized I would not get the opportunity to taste again if I had to avoid consuming dairy products. 🍫 🍃

I know, right? It sounds amazing! I've been a Nutella fanatic since childhood, and the thought of a dairy-free version has me seriously intrigued. Has anyone actually tried it yet? Spill the beans (or hazelnuts, rather)! 😂

Ooh, that's interesting! 🤩 I haven't tried it myself, but gotta admit I'm curious ..Dairy-free Nutella sounds like a good option for people with allergies! 🤗

Thanks for the suggestion! Dairy-free Nutella sounds awesome for folks with allergies. Definitely gonna check it out! 🙌

I know, right? It sounds amazing! I've been a Nutella fanatic since childhood, and the thought of a dairy-free version has me seriously intrigued. Has anyone actually tried it yet? Spill the beans (or hazelnuts, rather)! 😂
OMG, a dairy-free Nutella?! That's like a dream come true for us Nutella lovers who can't do dairy! 😍 Seriously, if anyone's tried it, spill the tea! I'm dying to know if it's as good as the OG. And thanks for the heads up, you're the real MVP! 🙌🍫

Back