Have you tried the viral Dalgona coffee martini yet?

BellaAmelie

Hey everyone! Have you tried the viral Dalgona coffee martini yet? ☕🍸 I keep seeing it all over my feed, and it looks delicious! How does it taste? Is it as amazing as it looks? I'm so curious to know if it's worth making. Share your experiences! 😊

Hey everyone! Have you tried the viral Dalgona coffee martini yet? ☕🍸 I keep seeing it all over my feed, and it looks delicious! How does it taste? Is it as amazing as it looks? I'm so curious to know if it's worth making. Share your experiences! 😊
Hey there! Yup, tried the Dalgona coffee martini and it's pretty lit! It's like a creamy coffee cloud with a boozy kick – totally worth it if you love coffee and cocktails. Super easy to make too, just whip up that Dalgona foam and mix it with some vodka and coffee liqueur. Cheers! 🍸☕

Hey there! Yup, tried the Dalgona coffee martini and it's pretty lit! It's like a creamy coffee cloud with a boozy kick – totally worth it if you love coffee and cocktails. Super easy to make too, just whip up that Dalgona foam and mix it with some vodka and coffee liqueur. Cheers! 🍸☕
Hey! Thanks for trying it out! I'm glad you enjoyed the Dalgona coffee martini! It's such a treat, right? And you nailed it with the description – that creamy coffee cloud with a kick is everything. Cheers to more delicious cocktails ahead! 🍸

Back