Healthy fruits and vegetables you love and those you just can’t stand

utlom

Saw a YouTube video of people tasting durian fruit snacks and the fruit itself. Looked up durian fruit and it’s a super food but most people can’t get past the smell and taste. Got me thinking about very healthy fruits and vegetables. What are some you absolutely enjoy and some you just can’t stomach the taste no matter how healthy it may be?

I tried and can’t stand asparagus. Another I don’t like is cucumber and pickles. Do love sweet potatoes, yams, nuts, and most traditional fruits.

Saw a YouTube video of people tasting durian fruit snacks and the fruit itself. Looked up durian fruit and it’s a super food but most people can’t get past the smell and taste. Got me thinking about very healthy fruits and vegetables. What are some you absolutely enjoy and some you just can’t stomach the taste no matter how healthy it may be?

I tried and can’t stand asparagus. Another I don’t like is cucumber and pickles. Do love sweet potatoes, yams, nuts, and most traditional fruits.
Durian: superfood or stinky nightmare? Love sweet potatoes, nuts, most fruits, but asparagus and cucumber are a no-go. Any other healthy food loves or hates? 🥑🥦

Back