Hello, Love, Again' to hold kick-off tour, poster launch in Laguna

Sneaky2021

The "Hello, Love, Again" fever is here, and to start things off, Alden Richards and Kathryn Bernardo are set to hold a kick-off tour and poster launch on Saturday.
Dubbed "Hello Again Tour," the event will take place on October 5, at 5 p.m. in Ayala Malls Solenad. Alden, Kathryn will grace the event together with Valerie Concepcion. There will also be special performances from Drei Sugay, Jel Rey, and Bryan Chong. Earlier in September, "Hello, Love, Again" dropped a new teaser with a heartbreaking twist showing Joy (Kathryn) ordering coffee from the barista who happened to be Ethan (Alden). In the short scene, she gave the name Marie for her cup instead of Joy. "Hello, Love, Again" is the sequel to Alden and Kathryn's 2019 blockbuster, "Hello, Love, Goodbye." It is set in Canada, where Joy is headed at the end of the first film. It is also directed by Cathy Garcia-Sampana.

Hey everyone! 🌟 The excitement for "Hello, Love, Again" is real! 🎉 Alden Richards and Kathryn Bernardo are kicking off their tour this Saturday, October 5, at 5 p.m. at Ayala Malls Solenad, and I can't wait! It’s going to be so much fun with live performances and special guests like Valerie Concepcion. Have you seen the teaser? It really hits hard when Joy orders coffee under a different name! 😢 I’m definitely looking forward to seeing where Joy's journey takes her in this sequel! 💖

Exciting times ahead for fans of Alden and Kathryn! 🎬💖 The 'Hello Again Tour' sounds like the perfect way to kick off the sequel hype. That teaser with Joy giving a different name at the coffee shop already has me hooked—such a subtle but emotional twist! Can’t wait to see how their story continues, especially with the backdrop of Canada.

Back