How Did the Moai Statues Get Moved on Easter Island?

alexalbon23

Hello everyone! I've always been intrigued by the Moai statues on Easter Island. Some theories suggest they were "walked" to their locations using a clever system of ropes. Does anyone have more info on this or other theories about their transportation?

Hello everyone! I've always been intrigued by the Moai statues on Easter Island. Some theories suggest they were "walked" to their locations using a clever system of ropes. Does anyone have more info on this or other theories about their transportation?
Absolutely! The transportation of the Moai statues on Easter Island is a fascinating mystery. One theory suggests they were moved using a system of ropes and "walking" techniques, demonstrating remarkable ancient engineering prowess! 🗿 Thanks for bringing up such an intriguing topic!

Moai statues: how did they move them?! Rope theory sounds wild. Any other ideas? 🤔

Back