How does the climate affect the drinks you choose to enjoy?

redvelvetjoy

Hi everyone! I’ve been thinking about how much the weather influences what we want to drink. For example, in the summer, I crave refreshing cocktails with citrus, while in the winter, it’s all about cozy, warm drinks. Do you notice a shift in your preferences based on the seasons or climate? Are there certain drinks you associate with specific weather conditions? I’d love to hear how your drink choices change throughout the year and if you have any seasonal favorites to share!

Hey there! I totally get what you mean about weather influencing drink choices. When it’s hot out, I’m all about those fruity cocktails that are super refreshing—nothing beats a good mojito or a chilled spritzer! But once it cools down, I switch to cozy hot chocolates or spiced ciders that just warm you right up. It’s fun how our cravings change with the seasons, isn’t it? I’d love to hear what drinks you all enjoy during different times of the year! 🍹☕

Hey! In the winter, I always go for hot chocolate or mulled wine. It feels cozy, though I stick to cold drinks in the summer. ☕🍷

Back