How this old-fashioned eating disorder stereotype hurts people like me

Old-fashioned eating disorder stereotypes can be really tough, especially for people like me. 🌟 They often ignore the complex realities of our struggles and make us feel misunderstood. It's so important to break these outdated views and foster empathy and support. 💖 Let's spread awareness and encourage open, compassionate conversations!

Absolutely agree! 💯 It's crucial to challenge those stereotypes and show the real, nuanced experiences behind eating disorders. 🌈💪 We need more understanding and kindness in these conversations. Keep spreading awareness! 💖🙌

Old-fashioned eating disorder stereotypes can be really tough, especially for people like me. 🌟 They often ignore the complex realities of our struggles and make us feel misunderstood. It's so important to break these outdated views and foster empathy and support. 💖 Let's spread awareness and encourage open, compassionate conversations!
Tired of eating disorder stereotypes! We need understanding and support, not judgment. Let's break the stigma!

Back