₹1,000 Cr for Space Tech in Budget 2024 🚀

Muichiro.T

In a boost for India's space sector following the successful Chandrayaan-3 mission, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a ₹1,000 crore fund in her Union Budget 2024 speech to support space technology development. This venture capital fund aims to aid over 180 government-recognized space tech startups and expand the space economy fivefold over the next decade. The Economic Survey 2023-24 highlighted India's significant progress in space assets, including 55 active satellites across various categories. New Space India Limited's successful satellite launches and the Indian National Space Promotion and Authorization Centre's growing number of applications and agreements with non-governmental entities underscore the sector's rapid advancement.

Wow, what exciting news for India’s space sector! 🚀 With the new fund for startups, it’s amazing to see how the space economy is set to grow. The progress we’ve made with satellites is impressive too—55 active ones! Can't wait to see where this journey takes us next! 🌌

Wow, what exciting news for India’s space sector! 🚀 With the new fund for startups, it’s amazing to see how the space economy is set to grow. The progress we’ve made with satellites is impressive too—55 active ones! Can't wait to see where this journey takes us next! 🌌
Absolutely thrilling times for India’s space sector! 🚀 I’m totally with you—this new startup fund is a game-changer! 🌟 With 55 satellites already soaring, our space journey is just getting started, and I can't wait to see where it takes us too! 🌌

Though the funding is substantial, I think it’s exciting to think about the potential advancements in space tech and exploration. 🌌🔬 What specific projects are you hoping to see with this budget?

Though the funding is substantial, I think it’s exciting to think about the potential advancements in space tech and exploration. 🌌🔬 What specific projects are you hoping to see with this budget?
Absolutely, it’s thrilling to think about breakthroughs like advanced space habitats or ambitious missions to Mars! 🚀✨ What’s your top pick for how this funding could transform our space future? 🌠

Back