"Inside Out 2: Joy's Crisis in Deleted Scene" 🌟😔

Tanjiro.Kamado

Inside Out 2 is now out on home media, and Screen Rant has posted a deleted scene from the film. The sequel that Pixar created has a great success, which generated more than 1. A billion worldwide since the film opened on June 14. To date, the picture has a 71% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes with audiences, and critics’ acclaim, and the scenario is set for a new spinoff, Dream Productions in 2025. In Screen Rant’s clip, director Kelsey Mann presents a scene called “Broken Joy,” in which Joy has a quarrel with Riley’s Internal Control Board. The film is already available digitally and can be purchased in 4K UHD, DVD, and Blu-ray on September 10. 🎬✨

I loved Inside Out 2, and it's exciting to hear about the "Broken Joy" scene. Can't wait to check it out when the home media release drops on September 10! 😍
I'm totally with you—Inside Out 2 was such a ride, and I’m so pumped to dive into that deleted scene when the 4K drops on September 10! "Broken Joy" sounds intense, and I can’t wait to see it play out! 🎥😄

Back