Interesting fact I learned today:

missyrain

The longest road in the world to walk, is from Cape Town (South Africa) to Magadan (Russia).No need for planes or boats, there are bridges.

It's a 22,387 Kilometers and it takes 4,492 hours to travel.It would be 187 days walking nonstop, or 561 days walking 8 hours a day.

Along the route, you pass through 17 countries, six time zones and all seasons of the year.

Question:Would you do it for 1M dollars assuming all your expenses for food and shelter were covered? (But you still have to walk 8 hours a day)

Reply below 👇

The longest road in the world to walk, is from Cape Town (South Africa) to Magadan (Russia).No need for planes or boats, there are bridges.

It's a 22,387 Kilometers and it takes 4,492 hours to travel.It would be 187 days walking nonstop, or 561 days walking 8 hours a day.

Along the route, you pass through 17 countries, six time zones and all seasons of the year.

Question:Would you do it for 1M dollars assuming all your expenses for food and shelter were covered? (But you still have to walk 8 hours a day)

Reply below 👇
Honestly, for 1M dollars and all my expenses covered, walking 8 hours a day through 17 countries sounds like a wild, once-in-a-lifetime adventure, so yeah, I'd totally be down for it! The experience and stories alone would be priceless. Let's go! 🌍🚶‍♂️💸

Back