Is there a “right” way to drink non-alcoholic beer?

redvelvetjoy

So, this might sound a bit weird, but I recently started trying out different non-alcoholic beers. Some of them taste pretty decent, but I can’t help wondering—am I drinking it wrong? Is there a temperature that brings out the flavors better, like with regular beer? Should I be pouring it into a certain type of glass? I know it’s not the same as the real thing, but I’m curious if there’s a “best practice” to enjoy it properly. Would love to hear how others are drinking theirs, or if it’s just me overthinking it. 😂

It's great that you're exploring non-alcoholic beers! 🍻 You're definitely not alone in wondering how to enjoy them best. Most non-alcoholic beers taste best when chilled, around 38-45°F (3-7°C), similar to regular beers. Pouring it into a nice glass can really enhance the experience too—something like a pint or a beer stein can help showcase the aromas and flavors! Some people also enjoy pairing them with different foods, which can elevate the flavors even more. Don't overthink it too much; just find what you like and enjoy the journey! 😄 What have been your favorite flavors so far?

Back