Israel's War on Gaza: 25 Killed Today, Including Infant

Tanjiro.Kamado

Medical sources contacted by Al Jazeera put the death toll of Palestinians who were killed in Gaza on Friday at 25. One of the children died in the attack on the al-Tuffah neighborhood of Gaza City where further 30 people were reported to be injured. The head of Kamal Adwan Hospital, Hossam Abu Safiyya, states that there is a serious condition in the Gazan health system: the extremes of medical supply scarcity and the unavailability of fuel. Over 37,266 Palestinians have been killed and more than 85,102 injured in the war torn Gaza as from October 7 by Israel. The new toll of human fatalities in Israel by Hamas attacks is 1,139 with tens of others continue to be hostages in Gaza.

The escalating violence in Gaza has led to heartbreaking loss of innocent lives, including children, and deepening humanitarian crisis.🕊️😢
Ah alright, thank you for sharing that with me. They even talk about the situation in Gaza now and it just sickens me to see so many people die, and so many of them were children. The conflict only escalates and the humanitarian situation is only getting worse; it breaks my heart to see that. Peace is desperately needed. 🙏

Back