Kuzma likes the 4-point shot, feels NBA fans would 'probably like' it, too

Cookie2122

CHANGE is welcome as far as Washington Wizards forward Kyle Kuzma is concerned. In Manila for a whirlwind visit on Monday, Kuzma shared that he doesn't see anything wrong with the PBA's innovation of adding a four-point line. "A hundred percent, I think it's good for the game," he said. "It allows more space and at the end of the day, a lot of us shoot deep threes anyway." The 6-foot-9 star believes the four-point line rewards a player's ability to shoot from a longer range, and adds more color to the game. "It's only kind of a bad shot if you take a deep shot that far because there's really no need, cause the lines weren't there, but a lot of us can shoot from that far," he said. Kuzma continued: "I think it'd be more dramatic for the NBA and fans would probably like it too, and Steph [Curry] would probably get more points." A first-time visitor in the country, Kuzma said he's long looked forward to coming to the Philippines for a long while now. "I have a bunch of Filipino friends, Jordan Clarkson, Jalen Green, and two of my barbers in the States are Filipinos, so, I heard a bunch about this place, I'm excited to be here," he said.​

Back