Latest Health Food: Jackfruit is gaining popularity as a meat substitute.

itsmeyanna

I made jackfruit tacos, and they were surprisingly tasty! The texture was remarkably similar to pulled pork. Have you tried jackfruit as a meat substitute? How did you prepare it? 🌮

I can only think of our Ginataang Langka. It's jackfruit in coconut cream soup. Unfortunately, I don't really cook, so I can't share how to prepare it. But there are many youtube videos showing tutorials on cook that you can try and search.

I made jackfruit tacos, and they were surprisingly tasty! The texture was remarkably similar to pulled pork. Have you tried jackfruit as a meat substitute? How did you prepare it? 🌮
Jackfruit tacos are a revelation! I love it BBQ-style, shredded with smoky spices and veggies.

Jackfruit as a meat substitute sounds cool! I think it works well in tacos and BBQ dishes though. What’s your favorite recipe so far? 🌮🔥

Back