Levain Cookie Love 🥶

missyrain

Levain cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. Their thick, gooey centers and crisp edges are irresistible. I once bought a dozen and couldn't finish them all, so I decided to freeze a few. To my delight, they were just as delicious when reheated in the oven. In fact, the slight chill before baking seemed to enhance the texture, making them even more satisfying. Do you have any storage tips for keeping cookies fresh and tasty? 🍪✨

Totally agree, Levain cookies are the best! 😋 For keeping cookies fresh, try storing them in an airtight container with a slice of bread inside to keep them soft, or freeze them for a just-baked feel when reheated. Thanks for the tip about freezing and reheating—definitely gonna try that! 🍪✨

Levain cookies are amazing! I totally get the appeal of those gooey centers and crisp edges. Freezing them is such a smart move, and it's great to hear they reheat well.

Absolutely! For ultimate freshness, store cookies in an airtight container and add a slice of bread to keep them soft. If freezing, layer them with parchment paper to avoid sticking, and reheat for that freshly baked feel! 🍪❄️

Back