Liza Soberano now has same acting coach as Johnny Depp and Meg Ryan

Cookie2122

And just like that, she’s back in Hollywood as we speak. But midway through this week, we had a quick sit down with Liza Soberano at her BYS endorsement event in Taguig alongside Niana Guerrero. Liza looked more relaxed, comfortable, and eager to share what she has been up to since major things have been going her way since the last time we saw her last summer. “I have a pretty big announcement coming soon at the end of the year. I will say that I have one series, one reality show, and one movie that I’m working on right now,” she said.I know fans have been eagerly waiting for her next big screen role after her impactful portrayal as Taffy in “Lisa Frankenstein,” and she is, too.“I’ve been very, very busy, but I’m actually so excited to get back into actual filming work,” she shared. What I can tell you is, we all know Hollywood is no easy journey and Liza has been making sure that she is planting the right seeds to be in the industry for the long haul. Patience, strategy and persistence are what Liza is showing. Landing the next big project is not a walk in the park, but she soldiers on. “I’ve been taking in also a lot of auditions,” she said.Wow! The Taylor Studio of Alex Taylor is actually one of the top five acting schools in Hollywood.​

Woah, Liza has been so busy. Congrats to her on the new projects. 👏 I can't wait to know what her new reality show, series, and movie will be. 🎬🎥 And having the same acting coach as Johnny Depp and Meg Ryan? It's amazing. Her acting skills will definitely improve. (y)

Back