Marilyn Monroe Quotes You Should Know

Tomoyo Chan

Here are some memorable Marilyn Monroe quotes that capture her wit, wisdom, and unique perspective on life:

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.”

“It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone else.”

Here are some memorable Marilyn Monroe quotes that capture her wit, wisdom, and unique perspective on life:

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.”

“It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone else.”
Hi all! I think 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring' is one of her best. So relatable, though I’m still working on embracing the ridiculous part 😅.

Back