Maris Racal announces break up with Rico Blanco

Cookie2122

At a Star Magic media conference Friday afternoon, "Can't Buy Me Love" actress Maris Racal tearfully revealed she and her boyfriend of five years Rico Blanco are over. Saying that the breakup is "fresh" and that it happened only a few weeks ago, Racal's full statement is as follows: "Rico and I our universe was so beautiful it was so full of love, music, everything. "In our five-year relationship, we were always on the same page. I don't know what happened to me. Maybe I turned to the next page and saw a new perspective in life. I had visions of who I want to become how I want to evolve. I'm so curious about the world. "And the truth is, I am going through changes. And we know that yung change is either good or bad. But what I hate about change is it's inevitable. Hindi mo siya matatakasan. Wala ka nang puwedeng ibang gawin but to confront it and face it (You can't escape it. You can't do anything but confront and face it). "So yeah, I told Rico about it. I told him my problems and my issues and he took it like a man. He took it like a man. "It was a very difficult talk, cause I love him so much and he loves me. But I have so many questions about my life and how will I go on in life with him and I have so many questions about me and my sense of self. "It was very difficult but a very polite separation. Up to the very end of the relationship it was still full of love and understanding and Rico is one of a kind. If only I could skip through my 20s you know, but I can't "I have to face it, I have to sit with my feelings and acknowledge my changes."Racal, 26, and Blanco, 51, first collaborated in 2019 for their single "Abot Langit." They made their relationship public in 2021. The media conference was held for Racal to talk about "Marupok AF," her new movie now showing in theaters.​

Oh wow, it sounds like Maris Racal is going through a lot right now. 😔 It must be tough ending a five-year relationship, especially when you've grown together and shared so much. 💔 It's brave of her to talk about her feelings and changes so openly. Change can be challenging, but sometimes it leads to new paths and discoveries. Sending her positive vibes as she navigates this chapter of her life! 🌟

Back