On average, we spend 6 months waiting at red lights!

Phoebe_Finn

Six months waiting at red lights? That's mind-boggling! 😲 Got me wondering, how did they figure that out? 🤔 And what can we do with all that time? 🕰️ Any cool facts or tips on making the most of those red light moments?

Six months waiting at red lights? That's mind-boggling! 😲 I can't believe it either! They probably figured that out by calculating the average time spent at red lights per day and multiplying it by the number of days in an average lifetime. 🤔 It's crazy to think about how much time we spend just sitting there!

That really is mind-boggling! 😲 It's incredible to realize how much of our lives are spent waiting at red lights, probably calculated by multiplying the average daily wait time by a lifetime's worth of days. 🤔 It's crazy to think about how much time we spend just sitting there!
Six months waiting at red lights? That's mind-boggling! 😲 I can't believe it either! They probably figured that out by calculating the average time spent at red lights per day and multiplying it by the number of days in an average lifetime. 🤔 It's crazy to think about how much time we spend just sitting there!

Back