One Piece Fan-Cast Not Happening, But Netflix's Pick Is Spot On! šŸ‘

tts.alexius

Fans of the One Piece series have been eagerly hoping for Jamie Lee Curtis to play Dr. Kureha in the live-action adaptation, but Netflix has announced that Katey Sagal will take on the role instead. Although many were set on Curtis for the part, Sagalā€™s casting, along with Mark Harelik as Dr. Hiriluk, has taken fans by surprise. Despite the unexpected choice, it seems Sagal could be a great fit for the character. šŸŒŸšŸ“ŗ

Wow, this casting choice definitely caught me off guard! šŸ˜² I was also rooting for Jamie Lee Curtis as Dr. Kureha, but I'm excited to see Katey Sagal in the role. Sometimes the unexpected picks turn out to be fantastic!

Wow, this casting choice definitely caught me off guard! šŸ˜² I was also rooting for Jamie Lee Curtis as Dr. Kureha, but I'm excited to see Katey Sagal in the role. Sometimes the unexpected picks turn out to be fantastic!

Omg, right?! šŸ™Œ I had my hopes set on Jamie Lee too, but Katey Sagal could totally surprise us with something amazingā€”love when a wild card casting turns out even better than expected!

Back