Pigs don't sweat 🐖

Tedday2223

If someone tells you they're "sweating like a pig" you might want to point out to them (if you're that sort of person) that if they were being biologically accurate, that would mean they were not sweating at all. Swine are born without sweat glands, so when they need to cool off, their only option tends to be to find a cool puddle of mud they can roll around in🐷🐖

That's a fun fact! It's ironic how the phrase "sweating like a pig" is actually the opposite of what pigs do. Instead of sweating, they rely on mud baths to stay cool.

Oh, no wonder pigs love to roll around in mud :oops:🐷 I've always been curious why pigs love mud; now I know why. Thanks for sharing this! 🐖😄

If someone tells you they're "sweating like a pig" you might want to point out to them (if you're that sort of person) that if they were being biologically accurate, that would mean they were not sweating at all. Swine are born without sweat glands, so when they need to cool off, their only option tends to be to find a cool puddle of mud they can roll around in🐷🐖
Haha, I love that! 😂🐷 Next time I hear someone say that, I’ll definitely have to share this fun fact! Pigs have it all figured out with their mud baths! 🐖💦

Back