Quality meat makes a huge difference in steak

diwataaa

So I went to a meat store and picked up some major really high quality meats above the costco stuff and it definitely taste much closer. The main different I think is the ribeye has so much more marbling so that every bite has good flavors from the fat. A lot of USDA grade steaks I bought from Costco just don't have enough flavor no matter how good I season it. But getting a good quality steak from a butcher makes a lot of difference.

High-quality meat, like ribeye from a butcher, really enhances the flavor and tenderness of steak. Worth the extra cost! 😋🥩

So I went to a meat store and picked up some major really high quality meats above the costco stuff and it definitely taste much closer. The main different I think is the ribeye has so much more marbling so that every bite has good flavors from the fat. A lot of USDA grade steaks I bought from Costco just don't have enough flavor no matter how good I season it. But getting a good quality steak from a butcher makes a lot of difference.
Upgraded from Costco to butcher shop steaks and wow, the difference is night and day! Ribeye marbling is key to juicy flavor. Worth the splurge! 🥩✨

Back