Radio host makes major allegation against Lakers

Tedday2223

When it comes to criticism of Bronny James, David Samson might not be the best messenger. Still, the Nothing Personal host can’t help but be bothered by the Los Angeles Lakers’ messaging of their offseason, including the selection of LeBron James’ oldest son and the fully guaranteed contract he received. “Then they gave him $7.9 million guaranteed money for a player that didn’t deserve a nickel guaranteed. Then LeBron does a victory lap saying, ‘I took less than the maximum, look at me.’ Meanwhile, the James family got more than the maximum, which is a cap violation. But the NBA will never investigate it because they suck at the teat of LeBron and the Lakers. Yeah, I’m worked up.” Confronted by Domonique Foxworth with the obvious retort that Samson was also a beneficiary of nepotism with his stepfather previously owning the Miami Marlins, the former Marlins president made it clear he has no problem with the Lakers drafting Bronny James; his issue is with them not being honest about their intentions in doing so.

When it comes to criticism of Bronny James, David Samson might not be the best messenger. Still, the Nothing Personal host can’t help but be bothered by the Los Angeles Lakers’ messaging of their offseason, including the selection of LeBron James’ oldest son and the fully guaranteed contract he received. “Then they gave him $7.9 million guaranteed money for a player that didn’t deserve a nickel guaranteed. Then LeBron does a victory lap saying, ‘I took less than the maximum, look at me.’ Meanwhile, the James family got more than the maximum, which is a cap violation. But the NBA will never investigate it because they suck at the teat of LeBron and the Lakers. Yeah, I’m worked up.” Confronted by Domonique Foxworth with the obvious retort that Samson was also a beneficiary of nepotism with his stepfather previously owning the Miami Marlins, the former Marlins president made it clear he has no problem with the Lakers drafting Bronny James; his issue is with them not being honest about their intentions in doing so.
Lakers in hot water again! This radio host is throwing bombs, gotta grab some popcorn

Back