Revitalization of historic Havana

itsmeyanna

Havana’s efforts to restore its historic neighborhoods are commendable. Walking through the streets, I was captivated by the blend of restored colonial buildings and vibrant street art. The government’s investment in preserving the city’s heritage is evident. Yet, I couldn't help but notice the disparity between the tourist areas and the less developed neighborhoods, which felt somewhat neglected. It’s a beautiful city, but the economic inequalities are stark. 🎨🇨🇺

Havana’s efforts to restore its historic neighborhoods are commendable. Walking through the streets, I was captivated by the blend of restored colonial buildings and vibrant street art. The government’s investment in preserving the city’s heritage is evident. Yet, I couldn't help but notice the disparity between the tourist areas and the less developed neighborhoods, which felt somewhat neglected. It’s a beautiful city, but the economic inequalities are stark. 🎨🇨🇺
Totally agree! Havana's restoration is amazing, and the blend of historic charm with vibrant art is so captivating, though it's hard not to notice the economic disparities between the tourist hotspots and the more neglected areas. 🌆🎨🇨🇺 Thanks for sharing your insights!

Back