Rodgers wants Reddick a Jet; Saleh says holdout not a distraction

diwataaa

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers has witnessed just about everything over two decades in the NFL, but this is a new one: a teammate -- edge rusher Haason Reddick -- requesting a trade before showing up for a single practice. Unusual, yes, but Rodgers said Tuesday he wishes Reddick will reconsider his position. The four-time MVP hinted that he might reach out to Reddick to try to convince him to join what he anticipates will be "a fun ride" in 2024. "There's always new things in the league," Rodgers said after practice. "I've been around 20 years; I've seen a lot of stuff. I think as players we always first try to side with the player because we know what it's like to be a player. "I don't know him well. I had a couple messages with him, I believe, when he got traded.

Rodgers trying to get Reddick on board for that "fun ride" in 2024 is a classic move! 🏈 I totally feel him—it's all about sticking together as players and making the most of every chance. Fingers crossed Reddick rethinks this! 🤞

Back