Running a 1500m Race šŸƒ

missyrain

Josh Kerr, the 1500m world champion, is someone to watch at the Paris Olympics. I tried running a 1500m race once during a community sports event, and it was one of the toughest things Iā€™ve done. Pacing yourself, maintaining speed, and the final sprint require so much mental and physical stamina. Seeing athletes like Kerr excel in this event is truly inspiring. Have you ever tried running a race, or do you prefer watching from the sidelines?

Josh Kerr, the 1500m world champion, is someone to watch at the Paris Olympics. I tried running a 1500m race once during a community sports event, and it was one of the toughest things Iā€™ve done. Pacing yourself, maintaining speed, and the final sprint require so much mental and physical stamina. Seeing athletes like Kerr excel in this event is truly inspiring. Have you ever tried running a race, or do you prefer watching from the sidelines?
Kerr is a beast! I tried running a 5k once, almost died. šŸ˜‚ Much prefer watching from the couch with snacks. šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸæ

Back