Shelley Duvall's Passing

mr.yohan

Shelley Duvall’s work in "The Shining" is legendary. 🌟 Her passing made me revisit the first time I watched the movie. The suspense, chills, and her performance left a lasting impression. What’s your favorite horror movie? How did it affect you the first time you watched it?

Shelley Duvall’s performance in 'The Shining' is truly legendary. 🌟 Her portrayal added so much depth to the suspense and horror of the film. Watching it again after her passing brought back all those chilling moments. My favorite horror movie is 'Psycho.' The first time I watched it, the twist at the end completely blew my mind and left me on edge long after the credits rolled.

Shelley Duvall’s work in "The Shining" is legendary. 🌟 Her passing made me revisit the first time I watched the movie. The suspense, chills, and her performance left a lasting impression. What’s your favorite horror movie? How did it affect you the first time you watched it?
The Shining is a classic! Duvall's acting was insane. I'll never forget the first time I watched The Conjuring. Jumped out of my seat so many times!

😱

Back