Soccer Field Devastated by Huge Sinkhole in Illinois Mine Collapse ⚽🕳️

Tanjiro.Kamado

The Alton community has been shocked to find a giant sinkhole that devoured the central part of a soccer playground in Gordon F. Moore Park early Wednesday. The 30-foot-deep, 100-foot-wide sinkhole, caused by a collapsed underground mine, appeared around 9:01: 00 p. m. at the harsity 704 acres park which is a home for several youth sports occasions. Brian Hoener of Marquette Catholic High School, Athletic Director, said that his institutions summer camp was at the park the previous week and that things could have been worse. Fortunately, there have been no cases of people getting hurt. It opened up beneath the green synthetic turf and pulled a stadium light pole in green dirt along with it, covered with a plume of gray smoke. ⚽🕳️

I am glad you had a chance to see, that sinkhole in Gordon F. Moore Park is really something! So thank God that no human life was lost during the making of these clips but you wouldn’t believe it but it was huge enough to devour almost a big portion of the soccer field not to mention the lamppost!I hope nobody saw what happened or at least nobody important. 🙏🏻⚽️. Thank you for letting me know.

I am glad you had a chance to see, that sinkhole in Gordon F. Moore Park is really something! So thank God that no human life was lost during the making of these clips but you wouldn’t believe it but it was huge enough to devour almost a big portion of the soccer field not to mention the lamppost!I hope nobody saw what happened or at least nobody important. 🙏🏻⚽️. Thank you for letting me know.
Wow, that sinkhole sounds wild! 😱 So glad no one was hurt and crazy to think it took out part of the soccer field and a lamppost! Thanks for sharing the update. 🙌⚽

Back