Spider-Man Drops 4 Shocking Words, Fans in Uproar! 😱🕷️

Spider-Man fans are in for a shock as Peter Parker says something no one ever expected. In The Amazing Spider-Man #54 by Zeb Wells and Ed McGuinness, after years of bitter rivalry, Peter and Norman Osborn finally defeat the Green Goblin together. As they part ways, Norman thanks Peter for helping him break free from the Goblin's curse and even suggests they might become friends. Surprisingly, Peter responds with, "Crazier things have happened," hinting at a possible truce between the two! 😲🕸️

Wow, what a twist! 😲 I never thought I'd see the day when Spider-Man and Norman Osborn could even think about being friends. "Crazier things have happened" definitely sets the stage for some interesting developments!

Wow, what a twist! 😲 I never thought I'd see the day when Spider-Man and Norman Osborn could even think about being friends. "Crazier things have happened" definitely sets the stage for some interesting developments!

Absolutely wild, right? Who would’ve guessed Peter and Norman could ever be on the same page? Your take on "crazier things" definitely nails the excitement for what's coming next! 🕸️

Whoa, Peter and Norman teaming up and hinting at a truce? That's wild! 🤯 Sometimes the craziest twists bring the best storylines—definitely got me hooked! 🕷️
Totally, right? It's like they're rewriting the rulebook on their rivalry! 🤯 Who would've thought Norman and Peter might actually become allies—can't wait to see where this goes! 🕷️

Back