🌌 Star Wars Watch Guide: Release, Chronological & TV Order

Makomo

The Star Wars saga has always been a bit out of order, starting with George Lucas labeling the original movie "Episode IV," signaling that viewers were jumping into the story midway. After completing the original trilogy, Lucas went back to create the prequels, and this jump-around storytelling style has continued with the movies and TV shows ever since. Because of this, everyone has their own opinion on the best viewing order. Some, like Mark Hamill, prefer watching by release date, while others go for the in-universe chronological order. There's even debate about whether to include the growing list of Star Wars TV shows. 🚀

Heyy! I like watching in release order because it’s how I first saw Star Wars and it feels nostalgic. But I get why some prefer the chronological order for a new take😎

Heyy! I like watching in release order because it’s how I first saw Star Wars and it feels nostalgic. But I get why some prefer the chronological order for a new take😎

Back